I was just wondering if anyone else has been having problems with getting e-mails or txts this morning? Normally I get a lot of e-mails and txts throughout the day and so far today nothing! I logged into my e-mail and I am getting them in my e-mail inbox but they are not getting pushed to my phone. I am located in the Fargo-Moorhead area.
    03-19-09 03:21 PM
    Maybe try to resend your service books?

I was just wondering if anyone else has been having problems with getting e-mails or txts this morning? Normally I get a lot of e-mails and txts throughout the day and so far today nothing! I logged into my e-mail and I am getting them in my e-mail inbox but they are not getting pushed to my phone. I am located in the Fargo-Moorhead area.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 04:07 PM
    Comming through in north GA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 04:09 PM
    Periodically I have delays getting e-mails through BIS. Not sure why, but usually they come through eventually (and oftentimes all at once). Kind of annoying, not sure why it happens.
    03-19-09 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD