Hello,

I live in Canada and often call several European numbers from my Storm. I use the access number of a long distance provider + the phone card number before dialing the destination.

1. What's the simplest way to do this if all these numbers (access number, card number and destinations) are in the contact list?
    2. Or should I store these numbers in a different way? (I would hate to re-type and store the access and card numbers multiple times.)
    3. How can I dial these same destinations when I am in Europe where I could dial them directly and no access card is necessary>

Thanks,

Gabor
    Last edited by grevesz; 12-27-08 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Mistyped subject
    12-27-08 07:27 PM
    Hello,

I live in Canada and often call several European numbers from my Storm. I use the access number of a long distance provider + the phone card number before dialing the destination.

1. What's the simplest way to do this if all these numbers (access number, card number and destinations) are in the contact list?
    2. Or should I store these numbers in a different way? (I would hate to re-type and store the access and card numbers multiple times.)
    3. How can I dial these same destinations when I am in Europe where I could dial them directly and no access card is necessary>

Thanks,

Gabor

Hello,

I am wondering why nobody responded to this one? Is it so obvious? Or is it so obviously not a problem for anyone else? Is everybody less lazy than me (not impossible at all... ) to manually dial the number? Don't people usually use their phones when traveling to Europe?

Thanks,

Gabor
    12-28-08 09:30 AM
    Hello,

Thanks,

Gabor
    I have the same question too. Anyone out there with a solution?
    01-13-09 05:37 AM
    I use iskoot w/ Skye to call europe. Its approx $0.04 per minute plus a small connection charge. It uses a # in the us to dial out through their service. You can check out more @ iSkoot | Life on the go.. The newest version works pretty well with the storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 06:04 AM
    I'm not sure if my solution is what you are looking for, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

I've got all my phonenumbers in contacts set up like this:
    +(country code) (0) area-code phone number.

So for a contact in Amsterdam, Netherlands that would be: +31 (0)20 555 5555 or in Sydney, Australia: +61(0)2 5555 5555 or in
    Toronto, Canada: +1 416 555 5555.
    01-13-09 06:43 AM
    Hello,

Thanks,

Gabor
    i dial my UK numbers same in UK as i do when im in thre US and when im calling US from UK it automatically adds the extra digits you need.
    01-13-09 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD