When I set a custom ringtone for a contact and place the phone on vibrate only mode, it vibrates once and then plays the ringtone. It only does this with the contacts I place a custom tone with, I was wondering if there was a way to fix this other than creating a custom profile(which I have already done)?
    12-14-08 10:57 PM
    Are you certain you didn't set it to Vib+Ring?
    12-14-08 11:00 PM
    I've had the same problem, and I have no doubt it's from the custom ring tones. It will also make a notification sound when the contact sends MMS, SMS, or email. But I haven't found a way to fix it. Oh well, no more custom ring tones for me.
    12-14-08 11:57 PM
    im positive cause ive set all my contacts that have a custom ringtone to active profile assuming that it would use the profile ive selected, but apparently this is not the case.

if you want custom ringtones for your contacts your best bet would be to make a custom profile and set all alerts, messages, and phone call volumes to slient with vibrate on.
    12-15-08 04:06 PM
    Since we are talking about custom ring tones,have you noticed that the download is louder than once its assigned?How can I adjust the ringtone to the same volume as it was downloaded?
    01-04-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD