I've been thinking about the Storm ever since it came out. I'm currently using the Curve 8330 with a 8830 as a back-up. Some help with this decision would be appreciated. Gridmagic and shopmagic are two of my concerns.
    Thanks.
    03-16-09 02:16 PM
    I've been thinking about the Storm ever since it came out. I'm currently using the Curve 8330 with a 8830 as a back-up. Some help with this decision would be appreciated. Gridmagic and shopmagic are two of my concerns.
    Thanks.
    I went from the curve to the storm but to be honest with the way the storm is currently and I say CURRENTLY while running .75 the curve is the better phone... Now if this supposed update comes in the next couple weeks and by update I say OFFICIAL update, the storm could catapult itself ahead of the curve... Its going to take a lot of bug fixes though to do that.... Might be an option for you to wait for the 9630 which is supposed to be released next month from what I'm hearing...
    03-16-09 02:21 PM
    It depends on what you are using the phone for. If you do a lot of web browser and watch video files, the landscape mode of the Storm and the screen size is hand down better than the Curve. All web sites on the Internet are built to be viewed in landscape mode. All movies are made for landscape mode. And when it comes to viewing, size does matter. the screen on the Curve is just too small of all those things listed above.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 03:00 PM
    I went from an 8830 to the storm and haven't looked back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD