Is there a problem just picking up a USB adapter and using the chargers from my Curve? I wasn't sure if there was a power difference or something that would cause a problem...
    12-07-08 02:41 PM
    Is there a problem just picking up a USB adapter and using the chargers from my Curve? I wasn't sure if there was a power difference or something that would cause a problem...
    The Curve uses a MINI USB connector, but the Storm uses a MICRO USB connector. Won't work.
    12-07-08 03:23 PM
    Of course vzw did their homework, and opted for another connector size change, thus the curve ones will not work, I upgraded from the curve.
    12-08-08 11:11 AM
    he is talking about getting an adapter that will make the mini usb a micro usb
    12-08-08 11:12 AM
    I'm sure this has been posted many times already...

Yes. As long as you understand that Curve uses Mini-B and the STorm uses MicroUSB, so you need a Mini to Micro Adapter.

The Motorola SKN6252A USB Mini to MicroUSB adapter is available from T-Mobile stores for $4.99. Ask for Charging Adapter for Moto Razr2 V8. SKU SUPM93367. This adapter with your Curve's travel charger works just fine with the Storm.
    12-08-08 11:14 AM
    I picked up a 3 pack of adapters from Fry's for $15. Much cheaper than letting the man tell me a need to buy new chargers.......
    12-08-08 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD