People are starting to show up like crazy. Clad they are all staying in there car! I'm going to right a email to there CEO in regards to the way they handles this launch. I got to say it has been one of the worse.

I went to the "exclusive VIP super secret" show and tells yesterday morning, which they were suppose to have phones to purchase. Instead they only did the same pre-staged web order. I gave them a piece of my mind and left.

I hate ordering by mail unless it's like ebay were I saved a ton of money.

I'll just wait here in my car. I would send a pic but, I have a 8830.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 05:31 AM
    Need a porta potty.....!

11-21-08 05:33 AM
    Sitting outside Verizon corp. store in Tonawanda, NY current temp is 21F I'm in my car though there's not one person here yet. I'm not going to school til I get this maybe not at all I slept horribly. Good news is there's a Starbucks on one side and a Tim Hortons on the other (another cheaper than Starbucks coffee place for those of you not from Ontario or WNY)

11-21-08 05:36 AM
    Just passed out vouchers so we can sit in our vehicles! Number 1!

11-21-08 05:41 AM
    They also offered us coffee. Very professional! Kudos to the 2 employees that are here!

11-21-08 05:46 AM
    cap10 that is pretty awesome and nice of them. cant beat that...
    11-21-08 05:50 AM
    Sweet. It's almost 6 here, and that's what time the manager said she was going to be showing up. Several more cars just pulled up....I think it's about time for me to go and sit back in my chair again soon.
    11-21-08 05:54 AM
    You people waiting outside the stores make me proud to be an American.....Reminds me of the times i use to get to the NY Islanders Coliseum the night before & sleep there to buy playoff tickets.....Good for you...
    11-21-08 05:57 AM
    yeah hearing that others are showing up makin it sound like its time for me to head up to my local store. not ready to leave yet tho...preping my hot chocolate and putting on gear as we speak
    11-21-08 05:58 AM
    You should have someone take a picture of the tent...that'd be interesting enough.
    Do you know the price for a one year?

11-21-08 06:00 AM
    Bah....you keep talking about that hot chocolate....need to bring some over to Kansas City for me so I don't loose my spot, lol.
    11-21-08 06:00 AM
    You people waiting outside the stores make me proud to be an American.....Reminds me of the times i use to get to the NY Islanders Coliseum the night before & sleep there to buy playoff tickets.....Good for you...
    I'm an Ohio sports fan...don't have to worry about playoffs too often

11-21-08 06:04 AM
    Bah....you keep talking about that hot chocolate....need to bring some over to Kansas City for me so I don't loose my spot, lol.
    lol kinda of a long drive but i will think about it
    11-21-08 06:11 AM
    Sweet, no tent for me, just a nice warm comforter and my 8830 (well also my laptop and a book).

Where you at?. In Kansas City here.

Hey do you know the price for a one year?

11-21-08 06:13 AM
    How's our tent buddy doing?? Did he get arrested? Last I heard some mexican cleaning lady tried to run him off! Haha

11-21-08 06:21 AM
    so sitting at my verizon store...still nobody here waiting woohoo lol now they will be like sorry we have none

11-21-08 06:45 AM
    I arrived at the Sandusky OH store at 430 and am 1st one here. 26 degrees out. Nobody here but myself.

Hey, how do you like your storm cap10mark ? Pm me your PIN, I live in Sandusky for the most part! Nice to have local PINs

11-23-08 08:30 PM
    When you message people using Blackberry chat PIN's, is it quicker than traditional text messaging?
    11-23-08 08:35 PM
    When you use pin to pin, its just like instant messaging

11-23-08 08:38 PM
169 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD