I wonder why, with the stock theme that comes with the storm, does the wall paper disappear when you go to additional screens for the extra icons (say, when you hit the blackberry button)? Sure seems a waste of the storm's beautiful screen.
    Last edited by kb5zht; 02-15-09 at 07:33 AM. Reason: want email notifications....
    02-15-09 07:26 AM
    Because having graphical icons over a background image would look really messy?
    02-15-09 08:38 AM
    I wonder why, with the stock theme that comes with the storm, does the wall paper disappear when you go to additional screens for the extra icons (say, when you hit the blackberry button)? Sure seems a waste of the storm's beautiful screen.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-15-09 09:23 AM
    So far i've been very disappointed with the wallpaper functionality of the storm. I've got about 100 wallpapers loafed, but the storm ALWAYS reverts back to the default red check Verify background. No one has been able to figure it out yet.

02-15-09 09:29 AM
    So far i've been very disappointed with the wallpaper functionality of the storm. I've got about 100 wallpapers loafed, but the storm ALWAYS reverts back to the default red check Verify background. No one has been able to figure it out yet.

Humm have u loaded any of the new OSes?
    Have u tried a clean install of the OS?
    Have you rebooted your phone?

I have that issue every now and then but a reboot has always fixed it.
    02-15-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD