Hey guys, how's it going. I searched for this topic and nothing came up so I thought I would try creating a new thread. It's pretty basic. I bank with Scotia in Canada. I would just like to export my banking transactions to my blackberry, seeing as it has a mobile Excel. Scotia gives me a few exporting options (Quicken, Quickbooks, Excel, Msmoney, Simply Accounting, ASCII file, and QIF file.) The Excel file that it gives you is a .csv which is comma separated value file. Sheet to go doesn't open .csv files. Can anyone give me some insight on how to open my banking transactions on my Storm using sheet to go?
    03-26-09 04:56 PM
    Don't think you can do it. You could open the .csv files in Excel and save them as .xls or .xlsx files and then copy or email them to your Storm. I know it sucks as a workaround, but it would work.
    03-26-09 04:59 PM
    Yeah think that's what I'll do, downloading trial of Excel right now.
    03-26-09 05:02 PM
    Yeah think that's what I'll do, downloading trial of Excel right now.
    Or you could use google docs, it has an online spreadsheet app that should open a .csv file and then you don't have to pay. If all you want to do is open and save them as .xls files then I would not mess with Excel.
    03-26-09 05:05 PM
    Oh wow, googledocs worked fantastic. I never knew they had something like that. I guess you can't put anything past google. Google is life.
    03-26-09 05:11 PM
    Glad it worked for you
    03-26-09 05:19 PM
    there is a whole free suite of office products, all open source.
    search openoffice.org
    03-26-09 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD