I have a verizon storm with service..

and i have a pearl blackberry with att with service

If i put the att sim in my active verizon storm.. Will it work with both services????

Thanks guys

Jaoron
    01-06-09 12:41 PM
    You will have to switch network from 1XEV to use Verizon and to GSM to use ATT. You will also have to unlock your Storm.
    01-06-09 12:45 PM
    Thanks for the reply

SO theres NOOOO WAY to get both working?!

If you could that would be SO SWEET : )
    01-06-09 12:48 PM
    why do this? I would not want to pay for two services... maybe if my work gave me a free phone or something. Verizon coverage is pretty consistant (at least in the northeast)
    01-06-09 12:50 PM
    why do this? I would not want to pay for two services... maybe if my work gave me a free phone or something. Verizon coverage is pretty consistant (at least in the northeast)
    Thats Exactly what i want : ) Ones biz and ones Personal... and i HATE caryin two phones!
    01-06-09 01:05 PM
    ^^ for one reason, people like me who have families overseas..I am unable to text them through verizon as it/vodafone does not have an agreement with them. Like this, I can keep a prepaid ATT sim in there and use that to text...just one way it would be beneficial.
    01-06-09 01:06 PM
    What do you have to do to make the att sim work? my storm goes into sos mode when i change it over to gsm. The storm is unlocked... i have verizon service, and a working prepaid att sim???
    01-06-09 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD