Is it me or does the Storm have a high car crash factor. while driving (I know, I know) I sit there pushing on the screen trying to do simple tasks and it is much more difficult than other phones. The phone is freezing, or I have to click 1000 times to make a single call....look up and uh oh a car is stopped in front of me. I have to seriously watch out. not to mention using the phone while driving in the snow. Good times.
    03-17-09 06:13 PM
    never had any trouble with mine and I'm always using it in the car.. I'm probably just used to the phone now, had it since day one... I could use it with my eyes shut if I had too lol
    03-17-09 06:33 PM
    I think I can speak for many other drivers when I say put the g**d*** phone down and drive.
    03-17-09 07:04 PM
    I think I can speak for many other drivers when I say put the g**d*** phone down and drive.
    Indeed. YOU are the reason that there are accidents. Those who just DO NOT pay attention.

EDIT: This was directed towards the OP, not he who I quoted.
    Last edited by Kylazin; 03-17-09 at 07:22 PM.
    03-17-09 07:20 PM
    never had any trouble with mine and I'm always using it in the car.. I'm probably just used to the phone now, had it since day one... I could use it with my eyes shut if I had too lol
    I dare you to drive on the freeway and use your storm with your eyes closed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 08:42 PM
    Is it me or does the Storm have a high car crash factor. while driving (I know, I know) I sit there pushing on the screen trying to do simple tasks and it is much more difficult than other phones. The phone is freezing, or I have to click 1000 times to make a single call....look up and uh oh a car is stopped in front of me. I have to seriously watch out. not to mention using the phone while driving in the snow. Good times.
    I think you answered your own question, it is not the Storm that is causing the accidents, but the Storm user.

"I have to seriously watch out." Good Lord, I hope so, each and every time you are driving. My family is out there!
    03-17-09 09:03 PM
    Why do the idiots who complain about the difficulty of using this phone while driving NOT use Vlingo? Its one touch dialing and texting and it couldn't be any easier. Here's to another Darwin Award contestant...

03-17-09 09:39 PM
    Why not use voice dialing! My old 7130e did not have it. I use it ALL the time on my Storm!

03-17-09 09:43 PM
    It's unfortunate that people like you are so stubborn and set in your ways that it would take something like hitting and killing a small child to make you think twice about the dangers of using a phone while driving. Nothing is THAT important that you have to put other peoples' lives at risk except maybe you answering a call about YOUR child getting hit by a negligent driver (probably using a cell phone). If you think things in your life ARE that important then go out and buy some bluetooth accessories. I'll be 18 in a month, and I feel more responsible than half the "adults" in this country. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO PUT OTHER PEOPLES' LIVES AT RISK!
    03-17-09 09:49 PM
    My sentiments exactly!

I dont use mine very much at the moment, while driving, because I am still getting used to it... have only had it 5 days now and I'll be damned if I am going to be fiddling around with the phone whilst in Los Angeles traffic
    03-17-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD