i have a Storm 9530 unlocked for tmobile, i was trying to follow the walkthrough on how to get the mms and browser working with the phone. i downloaded and installed CrackUtil (and im on vista so i did the step where you go to properties and check "run this program as administrator") but when i go to open CrackUtil it says enter password or leave blank if none (i have none) so i click "ok" and it opens for a second then a screen comes up and says "password incorrect or phone not connected. please restart the program" and then it closes after you click the message. the phone is plugged in and connected to the bb desktop manager but it doesnt have a password. i dont know what to do, ive tried putting crackutil on my home computer and my laptop and neither worked they both did the same thing. im stumped, please help =(
    05-27-09 08:35 PM
    It took me a few tries. Did you try clicking on the program itself, right click, and run as administrator? (I know you said you did, but I'm just making sure). You're doing everything right it sounds like, I know I had a lot of trouble getting mine to work. Everytime I run it, it takes a couple of tries before it will run right.
    05-27-09 09:00 PM
    do you have the same issue? does it come up with the password thing too?
    05-27-09 09:05 PM
    I having the same issue...crackutil not working on vista 32 with the 9000
    05-28-09 08:49 PM
    i have a Storm 9530 unlocked for tmobile, i was trying to follow the walkthrough on how to get the mms and browser working with the phone. i downloaded and installed CrackUtil (and im on vista so i did the step where you go to properties and check "run this program as administrator") but when i go to open CrackUtil it says enter password or leave blank if none (i have none) so i click "ok" and it opens for a second then a screen comes up and says "password incorrect or phone not connected. please restart the program" and then it closes after you click the message. the phone is plugged in and connected to the bb desktop manager but it doesnt have a password. i dont know what to do, ive tried putting crackutil on my home computer and my laptop and neither worked they both did the same thing. im stumped, please help =(
    I would suggest using the other work around, unfortunately =(...

Crackutil also didn't work for me.
    05-28-09 09:30 PM
    while is there an answer
    06-17-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD