If I happened to get a nice rep would they maybe give me a new storm even if it was after my 30 days?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 02:29 PM
    I guess you have never heard of the thing called a policy! Not saying that an exception wont be made, but I doubt it.
    02-25-09 02:31 PM
    when you call vzw, ask for a manager if you need one.
    02-25-09 02:35 PM
    doesn't hurt to complain....dont' be a di** about it...but just express your unhappiness with the device...say that it wasn't what it was advertised to be....b/c let's face it...off the bat..it wasn't...then we were promised updates.... and only 1 official one that was sort of a patch to get us by to the next os release. state facts and if you're willing to step into another phone with them
    02-25-09 03:05 PM
    If you have w defective phone I would be covered by your one year manufacturers warranty. The 30 days rule doesn't matter. If its something personal, like you don't like the way it clicks, you may have a harder time. In any case, can't hurt to talk to someone else.

02-25-09 03:15 PM
    I would say momx3 nailed it. It completely depends on why you are exchanging it in the first place......
    02-25-09 07:06 PM
    I broke my old phone after about 1 1/2 years and had absolutly no warrenty. I walked into a vrz store and I found an old employee i used to work with, now shes a manager, she told a regular employee to make an exception and i got a new phone that day at no cost...
    Last edited by Stealth_SUX_; 02-25-09 at 07:29 PM.
    02-25-09 07:23 PM
    If you have w defective phone I would be covered by your one year manufacturers warranty. The 30 days rule doesn't matter. If its something personal, like you don't like the way it clicks, you may have a harder time. In any case, can't hurt to talk to someone else.

It is the clicking, but that seems like a manufacturing flaw.
    02-25-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD