The call quality on my storm is starting to suck now. Could it be that it is related to all the leaked os I been installing. Pretty much as soon as a leak is released I at least try it out. I installed the .148 yesterday and today I had the phone reset for me during a call for the first time. I've tried the swap a radio deal, hybrids, calling vzw, everything. They are willing to send me a replacement, but I am reluctant to do that because this phone is pretty good, beside the call quality. I have no guarantee the refurb they send me is going to be any good. I have no idea on how to solve this. Just to clarify...when I am on a call the other person's voice will fade out for a second every now and then. This NEVER used to happen and now it is more frequent. What da ya guys think I should do?
    05-22-09 03:16 AM
    Downgrade to the last os version that didn't do it. I'm still on .75 but that's the most logical step to take

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 03:21 AM
    Downgrade to the last os version that didn't do it. I'm still on .75 but that's the most logical step to take

Yea I know...but I really don't wanna go back to .75. I was hoping I would get some other suggestions

05-22-09 03:46 AM
    I didn't mean .75. The last working. One you were on. I'm guessing .132 or other

05-22-09 03:58 AM
    I didn't mean .75. The last working. One you were on. I'm guessing .132 or other

well see that is the thing. I used this phone for about 3 weeks before I went overseas and was running .75. While I was away that was when I started installing different leaked os. While I was away I used GSM network, so I dont have much to compare to really. I installed .141 recently when I got back home. And I just tried doing .75 and it is soo unstable. I had three random reboots in less than a hour.
    05-22-09 04:41 AM
    do a full wipe and install .148 again. if it still does it, wipe again and install the .148/5.0 hybrid...has a downgraded radio that people rave about.
    05-22-09 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD