hey anybody know if there is something out there that if i have the storm locked that i can still read a incoming say text or email or something without having to unlock the storm each time...... for instance if i am emailing or texting someone and they respond quick but i dont wanna keep holding it in my hand and wanted to put it in my pocket but maybe even respond to a text would be cool without completely unlocking it?? sorry if its too wordy haha
    06-15-09 01:23 AM
    Nothing i've come across mate will keep a look out though
    06-15-09 01:56 AM
    hey anybody know if there is something out there that if i have the storm locked that i can still read a incoming say text or email or something without having to unlock the storm each time...... for instance if i am emailing or texting someone and they respond quick but i dont wanna keep holding it in my hand and wanted to put it in my pocket but maybe even respond to a text would be cool without completely unlocking it?? sorry if its too wordy haha

I don't know of anything like this as most the time this would be considered a security risk..

not saying that something isn't out there for it..
    06-15-09 02:02 AM
    Why is this question...cool? lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 02:17 AM
    Why is this question...cool? lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    haha..lol...now thats a cool question..
    06-15-09 06:59 AM
    I don't know of anything like this as most of the time this would be considered a security risk..

not saying that something isn't out there for it..
    +1

Think screen is blank (aside from what u enter in options>owner) for security, just as exceeding set # of password attempts > device wipe.
    06-15-09 08:31 AM
    Yeah I hate when I get text when Im sleeping or I havnt touched my phone for awhile and I have to sit there and unlock it before I read the text.

Wait a minute has anyone tried the app SMS Display On ??? I heard that it make your screen light up when a text message comes in I wonder what it does when the phones locked ???
    06-15-09 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD