I have the storm 9530 and i noticed this when i updated to .122 and now with .132 i have the same issue. i have the right convenience key set to be my virtual keyboard and the left to go to bb messenger. however as of late to get the left key to work i have to double click it very fast in order for it to launch. Anyone know if thats "feature" in these new OS's. i'm thinking i just wore out the key but curious if anyone else noticed it.

the right key pops up the keyboard immediately with no issue. so i doubt they would of changed the code for only the left, but hey u never know.
    04-23-09 03:23 PM
    I have the storm 9530 and i noticed this when i updated to .122 and now with .132 i have the same issue. i have the right convenience key set to be my virtual keyboard and the left to go to bb messenger. however as of late to get the left key to work i have to double click it very fast in order for it to launch. Anyone know if thats "feature" in these new OS's. i'm thinking i just wore out the key but curious if anyone else noticed it.

the right key pops up the keyboard immediately with no issue. so i doubt they would of changed the code for only the left, but hey u never know.
    Both my keys still work with a push
    04-23-09 03:52 PM
    Both my keys still work with a push
    Same here, sounds like a hardware issue.
    04-23-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD