I edited a few of my contacts and after doing this the contacts I did not edit no longer show up when I try and compose a SMS or email. I select compose and in the To: field I start typing the contact name but the only ones that show up are the ones I edited. I have done 2 battery pulls (the second one leaving the battery off for 10 minutes) and this has not fixed this problem. Also, the edited contacts are no longer properly organized in my contact list, they just show up at the bottom of my contact lists. Has anyone encountered this or any recommendations? I am running the leaked .132 for the 9530 Storm.
    04-26-09 09:55 AM
    What is it that you edited in those contacts?
    04-26-09 10:00 AM
    I added a birthday to one contact, I created a new contact and I added an email address to another. Just normal, basic stuff.
    04-26-09 10:06 AM
    That is very odd indeed. I have not encountered this (but I am still on .75). Hopefully someone else HAS encountered this and can give you some insight.
    04-26-09 10:11 AM
    I went in and synced my outlook and device contacts and let outlook overwrite the device. Contacts are now syncing with my email and SMS again. I would really love to know why I had this problem but I guess it is just one of those things that might not have an answer.
    04-26-09 02:07 PM
    I'll add my voice to this one. Started with the last OS and still on current 132 release. I sync my Storm to 2 computers, work and home. It seems to be having troubles adding calendars events period. The rest works fine. Both computers are Vista, one is 64bit. The problem started with the 122 release.
    04-27-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD