Just noticed this problem today but usually when i recieve a call from someone in my contact list their name and picture show up when the call me but today i have noticed thatthe number alone is showing up like someone is calling me that is not in my contact list. Weird right?
    03-18-09 08:54 PM
    Just noticed this problem today but usually when i recieve a call from someone in my contact list their name and picture show up when the call me but today i have noticed thatthe number alone is showing up like someone is calling me that is not in my contact list. Weird right?
    Not having that issue at all. Your contact list did reload completely when you did your update didn't it? I am running .109/.114 on my phone.
    03-18-09 09:01 PM
    Nevermind figured it out. Since i have content protection enabled when my phone is locked i have included the contact list too, so thats why the name would not show up when it was locked.
    03-18-09 09:01 PM
    so pretty much when the phone is locked it won't display the name of the contact when i receive a call. When the phone is unlocked and i receive a call the name does display
    03-18-09 09:02 PM
    its a security feature of the blackberry, if someone steals your phone, they cant grab your contact list
    03-18-09 09:04 PM
    Yea its a nice feature
    03-18-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD