I have the BlackBerry Storm1 9530 with OS 5.0.0.328. I am specifically looking for software I can install on my PC that will allow me to edit my contacts just by plugging my BlackBerry into said PC with the USB data cable. I want to start putting people's addresses, birthdays, email addresses, etc. into my Contacts, but doing it directly via the phone is incredibly tedious, you know? Obviously, I would prefer something free, but if I must pay, then so be it.

Note that I am on BES, but I also have the ability to manage my own BES account as I am part of the IT administrator team at my office, assuming that makes any difference.

Is it a matter of me HAVING to do it through Outlook connected to MS Exchange? I hope not...
    11-08-09 05:59 PM
    Is it a matter of me HAVING to do it through Outlook connected to MS Exchange? I hope not...
    This seems easiest to me. I do most all editing this way in fact. As far as any other way of doing it like you are suggesting i do not know of software off hand. I would suspect its no faster or easier than outlook though
    11-08-09 06:02 PM
    How about usung Google Sync and editing your contacts through Gmail

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD