hey guys new here been reading havent seen this yet if it has been posted sorry for the repost

i have noticed that sometimes when there is an incoming call that the contact wont show up. only the number will. i have updated to .86 and havent noticed it. just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem. only been on .86 for about 24 hours.
    01-13-09 11:12 PM
    I haven't seen this happen on mine and I've been running .86 for about 47 hours now. I just tested it now by using my house phone and also had two friends call me on their house and cellphones. For all 5 times, the contacts name, number and picture came up. What I would do is make sure that when you did the update that your contact list wasn't corrupted or worse yet, accidentally deleted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 12:10 AM
    yeah when i updated to .86 the contacts i had with pics were erased. good thing i had everything backed up on my mac cause no matter how many times i restored on the pc it was a no go.
    01-14-09 12:22 AM
    i run on a bes so i would guess that my contact wouldnt be corrupt. i will see how it goes i still havent had the problem moving to .86
    Last edited by blkacr05; 01-14-09 at 11:14 AM.
    01-14-09 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD