The Storm 9530 and the Bold were both rated the same with a score of 69. This was in the November 2009 issue so the newest one. They were both behind the myTouch 3G on T-Mobile, Samsung Omnia on Verizon and both the iPhone 3G and 3G S. The G1 also got the same score as the Storm and Bold.
    10-03-09 03:09 PM
    The Storm 9530 and the Bold were both rated the same with a score of 69. This was in the November 2009 issue so the newest one. They were both behind the myTouch 3G on T-Mobile, Samsung Omnia on Verizon and both the iPhone 3G and 3G S. The G1 also got the same score as the Storm and Bold.
    no real surprise except for the fracking omnia!!
    10-03-09 03:15 PM
    no real surprise except for the fracking omnia!!
    Hahaha ooooohhhhhh that Omnia...
    10-03-09 04:38 PM
    eh, I wouldnt really pay attention to what it says about the storm or any other BB for that matter. Everyone knows those ratings were based on the officially released sotfware and not judged with the latest leaks which IMO have greatly improved almost every aspect of most BB's.
    10-03-09 04:55 PM
    I couldn't stand my storm with the verizon OS... the 5.0 upgrade makes this a way better phone imo
    10-03-09 05:00 PM
    eh, I wouldnt really pay attention to what it says about the storm or any other BB for that matter. Everyone knows those ratings were based on the officially released sotfware and not judged with the latest leaks which IMO have greatly improved almost every aspect of most BB's.
    +1....it also has to do with how they score, such as functionality and software (3rd party and/or "OEM").

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 05:03 PM
    you can't judge a device on leaked software...and for all intents and purposes, the device is going to be graded per carrier as well, since each one can/might have different software running...so that's usually specified or indicated in reviews of smartphones like the storm...

but you knew that...

stfu and gtfo, fanboi!
    10-03-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD