I'm tried to search various forums for solutions to my issue, but to no avail...

When I initially updated my Storm to 5.0.0.191, My Rhapsody-To-Go songs worked fine, though there was an issue with the songs continually playing through.

Now, when I press play, the song has an error sanying "an error has occurred attempting to play media" and then says " You cannot transfer or play any protected media files. Remove some media files and try again"

Aside from this, I also have not been able to connect my phone to my PC at all. The PC is running Windows Vista and worked after I initially loaded .191. I put it in mass storage mode and it shows Blackberry 1 and Blackberry 2. While this shows some of the files, it does not work in Rhapsody this way. Previously, it said "Blackberry 9530 Media Card" and "Blackberry 9530 Device Memory".

If someone could help with these issues, that would be solid because I rely on rhapsody for my music.
    09-14-09 05:38 PM
    I am having the same issue. When I get the rhrapsody software to see the phone it gives me a message saying it is not config correct to play to-go music. I pay extra for that feature and and used to work fine before this last OS update. When I follow the instructions telling me to turn off Mass storage mode support and then plug it back in and boot up Rhapsody again, the phone does not show up at all as a device or anything. I see the 2 generic drives in windows but cannot access them.

Please HELP me out. I miss my to go feature I used all the time.
    11-01-09 07:10 AM
    I am having similar problems. I get the same error saying "An error has occurred attempting to play media" or "You cannot transfer or play any protected media files. Remove some media files and try again" when I try to play my music files. Except for the ones that I have actually paid for, those play fine.

I even tried deleting all my files, upgrading my Rhapsody and reloading music and get the same errors. So, it must be something with the music player of 5.0 cause my videos play fine.
    11-01-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD