• White

13 12.87%
  • White w/Black Trim

23 22.77%
  • Candy Apple

3 2.97%
  • Candy Apple w/Black Trim

21 20.79%
    I voted Ferrari Red w/Black Trim. It looks pretty sharp.
    01-08-09 03:49 PM
    It's too bad that they charge the same amount for black as the primary color, since the Storm is already black. If they didn't, I'd suggest maybe going with black on the face and back, with red on the bezel and sides.
    01-08-09 04:05 PM
    I like the Ferrari Red, w/black trim.
    01-08-09 04:23 PM
    All black face, White back

Trim can either be black or white
    verging on racisim... kidding.

That would look cool..
    01-08-09 05:10 PM
    All white for a storm-trooper look.
    01-08-09 05:41 PM
    The all white is hot, but I don't want to be "jocking Jay-Z, jocking Jay-Z". As, he has an all white Bold.
    01-08-09 05:54 PM
    Only thing i don't like is that you have to send your phone in
    01-08-09 06:14 PM
    your f n crazy to spend that much to make your phone a diff color. what happens when you get it back then you have to send you storm to get replaced due to failure?
    01-08-09 06:30 PM
    did you see the gray on the front of the one on crackberry.com? that works with the buttons and more importantly that gray bar below the screen.

i would do the front stock, leave the chrome and do the back and sides ferrari red. that would be hot.

i personally cant afford this, but arent going to hate on you because you can.

my only concern which you probably have already thought about it is how often phones break and need to be replaced. you would be out the money. plus i would think this voids the warranty from verizon right?

i usually go through 2 or 3 warranty replaced units from verizon fduring a 2 year period with a phone. i guess you wont be able to do the warranty at all. insurance only?

what if verizon does a cross ship? could you swap the painted panels or is that impossible? i guess the warranty stickers inside will still be broken though.
    01-08-09 06:36 PM
    I voted for Candy Apple Red with Black trim, but I was torn between the Candy Apple and the Ferrari. With either, I would do the red on the main and frame and then do the top, bottom, and sides in black. but that's just me.

And although I think it looks really awesome, I won't do it simply because with my luck I would wait two weeks for the phone, get it back, and then a week later it would self destruct and I'd have to return it. Keeping it original helps keep bad things from happening to it!
    01-08-09 06:40 PM
    candy apple all the way! my vote tipped it to the lead!
    01-08-09 06:42 PM
    Gotta b the candy apple w/ black trim!!!!
    01-08-09 06:48 PM
    It looks like they do an amazing paint job, BUT I'm in the it cost too much camp. But for those who can afford it, I say go for it.
    01-08-09 07:07 PM
    I like the ferrari red/black. But The loss of the phone for 2-3 weeks and the voided warrantee bother me. I' go here... BlackBerry - Alcatel, NEC, HTC, BlackBerry, SonyEricsson, 3G, Tools, LG, Samsung, Sony, Nokia and get an extra shell to paint however I wanted, heck I could even do a camo pattern to match my uniform. More variety, less turn around time and less money. Plus the added benefit of being able to swap out the original case if you need to. Come to think of it what if you buy the replacement case and send that to colorware? would they do it cuz that would avoid the time with no phone.
    01-08-09 07:13 PM
    I love the candy apple with black trim looks great.
    01-08-09 07:31 PM
    Save your money, were'e heading for a depression...... BTW (Any Red with Black trim is hot.)
    01-08-09 10:13 PM
    I'd love to do this but would never send in my phone for weeks
    01-08-09 10:16 PM
    Well,

I love my storm but I think I want to send it to colorware. Now if you think that is dumb or stupid that is fine so leave the voting and discussion to people who can understand why some of us would want to customize our Storms. I am kind of leaning towards the white with black trim. I feel like the buttons on the bottom really detract from the all white look but having the black frames seems to help bring it back together.
    Yeah its a cool idea but you have to be on crack to pay $129.00
    01-08-09 11:24 PM
    I agree wth most seems kinda pricy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 11:25 PM
    your f n crazy to spend that much to make your phone a diff color. what happens when you get it back then you have to send you storm to get replaced due to failure?
    well here is another **** that is going to say it's a waste of money and it has already been addressed if the phone has to be sent back in. I say call colorware back and ask if you can send in a spare housing to be colored and does this void your warranty with verizon or not? maybe verizon would recognize them as a reputable company and let some people slide if they needed a replacement.
    Last edited by FutureBBowner; 01-08-09 at 11:44 PM.
    01-08-09 11:30 PM
    Those prices are nuts! I can get a really nice canopy with some pretty awesome graphics for my RC helicopter for about the same price! Crazy!
    01-09-09 12:57 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD