Anyone planning on giving their Storm the Colorware treatment? I think I am going to go with the snow (white) storm.

Hopefully they will have the option soon after the release.
    09-28-08 07:28 PM
    Anyone planning on giving their Storm the Colorware treatment? I think I am going to go with the snow (white) storm.

Hopefully they will have the option soon after the release.
    will they actually be able to perform the colorware process on the stainless battery cover??
    09-28-08 10:52 PM
    will they actually be able to perform the colorware process on the stainless battery cover??
    i hope so bcuz that stainless battery cover just doesn't look right and makes the whole back of the storm look odd.
    09-28-08 11:57 PM
    i hope so bcuz that stainless battery cover just doesn't look right and makes the whole back of the storm look odd.
    i'd wait to say it looks odd until you have it in your hands. it looks to me like it will kinda be the finish of anodized aluminum
    09-29-08 12:13 AM
    I don't see why the stainless steel would be an issue, Colorware had no problem doing the back of my ipod touch. My Curve has been at Colorware for about a week now, I'm really hoping that I don't like the Storm. Can't imagine going 3-4 weeks without it!

10-01-08 07:36 AM
    Sorry painting my phone for hundreds of dollars is just over the top. Not only cost for what you get but I can't live w/o my Berry that long. Perhaps if it were $50 and only took about an hour I'd be game!

Do I smell mall painting kiosk?? BTW-dibbs on the kiosk idea!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD