OMG ... I can't believe CNET gave the storm a 3 1/2 STARS! are you serious? And their reason was because the click screen takes some getting used to???? Really? Really?

So the Apple which can't even send or receive picture messages, has the worse signal of any AT&T phone, it freezes out of no where, and it whipes out info randomly. God forbid a woman is getting fallowed in the middle of the night and her only way to get help is her ... IPhone, because that ... is dust! Thanks Steve!!!

Anyway CNET you used to be a reliable source when it comes to new tech, but recently you have lost track and have become ... Apple worshipers! Why don't you just ... build a shrine for your Goddess iPhone already?

Let's be real if any nitwit sits down and thinks about it for 0.4 seconds they will understand the only reason anyone buys and keeps the iPhone is because it's ... trendy!

CNET you FAIL and I will not be going to you anymore for you ... ratings because they mean nothing!

So Crackberry addicts please go to CNET.com grade the blackberry storm on the user rating section. All I ask is you give it a fair rating.
    [HTML]http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/rim-blackberry-storm-verizon/4505-6452_7-33311850.html?tag=box4505[/HTML]
    And p.s. Bonnie Cha no matter how "sexy" your cell phone is no one wants to touch you.
    Last edited by JeffH; 11-21-08 at 04:16 PM. Reason: language
    11-21-08 04:03 PM
    agreed 1000000+ %
    11-21-08 04:06 PM
    Wow chill out dude. Its a phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 04:07 PM
    You have to give credit where credit is due. The iPhone is basically a mini computer. Yes it has glitches but all smart phones have them.

I'd like to think the Storm can be good regardless if the iPhone is good or bad. Why does the iPhone have to suck in order for the Blackberry to be any good?
    11-21-08 04:24 PM
    Cnet, Crackberry, BoyGenius, Time, Newsweek, Engadget, Gizmodo, 85% of the people on this forum = on Apple's payroll!

Hurry go grab some tin foil!
    11-21-08 04:24 PM
    Some of you guys have some serious complex issues, so because they gave the storm a bad review it means they are Apple fans, most of the freaking internet sites gave the storm a bad review, I guess Apple has paid off all of them.
    11-21-08 04:29 PM
    I think the point he is trying to make is every smartphone has glitches when they are first introduced right? So why is everyone hitting Blackberry for such a regular thing?

In every gadget fight they do iPhone always comes out on top. No matter what. Ok, no quarrels there. If its a good phone its a good phone. The problem likes where phones like the LG Dare are rated higher than the Storm. We didn't live in a fair world but when you are getting paid to review products, its a must. And I think the Storm got a raw deal in that area.
    11-21-08 06:05 PM
    smiletone, do you own the storm?
    11-21-08 06:23 PM
    I think the point he is trying to make is every smartphone has glitches when they are first introduced right? So why is everyone hitting Blackberry for such a regular thing?

In every gadget fight they do iPhone always comes out on top. No matter what. Ok, no quarrels there. If its a good phone its a good phone. The problem likes where phones like the LG Dare are rated higher than the Storm. We didn't live in a fair world but when you are getting paid to review products, its a must. And I think the Storm got a raw deal in that area.
    Exactly! Ever since that Cha ***** took control of CNET it's been apple this and mac that! CNET was never like that until she came into the picture. They were always fair they never showed favoritism to any brand. It's so unfair how they ignore the MANY problems of the iPhone but the boost the few problems of the storm.
    11-22-08 08:16 PM
    Go Steve!

11-22-08 08:19 PM

I sense a little jealousy from y'all. Not everybody likes the iphone, y'all just what to hear what you want to hear. The iphone gets blasted in the media all the time for all it's shortcomings, everything that the iphone does is covered and because Apple is so secretive, they go to great lengths to uncover it. I guess you haven't heard all the ramblings about mobileme, app rejections, bugs, random 3g droppings, dropped calls. I guess y'all never paid attention to all those rants but only remember the good things that have been said about the iphone. Stop being selective.

Face it the iphone is the must have phone, sure it's not perfect but it's in the spotlight and gets the most attention from the media. Heck even the New York Times reports software updates that the phone gets. I know it's hard for someone of you to swallow this.
    11-22-08 08:26 PM
    Exactly! Ever since that Cha ***** took control of CNET it's been apple this and mac that! CNET was never like that until she came into the picture. They were always fair they never showed favoritism to any brand. It's so unfair how they ignore the MANY problems of the iPhone but the boost the few problems of the storm.
    They ignore many of the problems:

Where the heck where you when they have been reporting dropped calls, 3g falling out, bugs, mobileme and all that or you weren't paying attention as usual?
    11-22-08 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD