Can't wait to get home and spin the wheel. Driving me nuts watching. Can't do crap about it at work..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good luck, so far we are here on someones word, no screenshots or anything yet.
    04-07-09 01:07 PM
    Plugged the phone into the computer, started up DM and this is what I got...

I am running .114, so Ill let yall know what happens.

Jesse
    Ya that looks like what I got. It backed up all my programs and updated my device software. After it got done It ran the tutorial like it did when I received my phone.
    04-07-09 01:11 PM
    A comment to those member posting off topic and offensive material, please refain from posting unless you have something to contribute.

04-07-09 01:12 PM
    I have tried several times myself. No luck. Still showing .75 as preferred. I am running .113 leaked. I will keep trying.
    04-07-09 01:20 PM
    AFter everything, I am still on .114/.144... Although it does seem faster, but thats probably just in my head.. or because the phone rebooted LOL!

Now this is odd.... I unplugged the phone, plugged it back in and restarted Desktop Manager, and got the SAME Update dialog...

Somethings brewing.....
    Last edited by jstickley; 04-07-09 at 01:24 PM.
    04-07-09 01:21 PM
    I plugged in, DM checked for updates. Gave me three options: .75 (preferred), .65 (downgrade), and .109 (current).
    04-07-09 01:26 PM
    I think the OP has desktop 4.7 on their PC and has .113 installed, it will detect .113 if installed. I will still show in the menu that it's an update. but in small print it should say installed(current)

And also yes this needs to be moved to the right section.

@ the OP the forum is setup in sections for each device. In the future you can post a thread in the specific device section.

I have decided to close this thread, it appears to be an error in the OP's information.
    04-07-09 01:30 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD