I tried searching and could not find any info.

when i click on the screen 3/4 of the time i can see the slight indentation of the clicker come through the screen from under the lcd, then it dissapears.

will this eventually f-up my lcd?

Its the same kind of effect that you get when you push on your lcd monitor on your laptop or regular lcd monitor, slight ghosty images.
    12-09-08 05:09 PM
    anybody else notice this with their phone. Its easiest to see when the background is solid white.
    12-09-08 07:01 PM
    Yes, I've noticed it with the credit card "fix" applied to the screen (part of the reason I took those out). Look on the forums/blogs for the design drafts ... you'll see the dimple that the screen sits on ... makes perfect sense for what you are seeing.
    12-09-08 07:08 PM
    I've had the S2 for about 2 weeks now and while almost everything works as it should I find that I have to reboot the S2 to fix screen clicking issue at least once a day.

What happens is that when I click the screen, it all of a sudden decides to double click, or so it feels. When it does this the device is really unusable as you can't select any app or run it since it go back to home screen.

The way to fix this is to do a quick battery pull. Anyone had this issue ? I think I'm onto the latest OS already and would really like to fix this Thanks.
    01-06-10 10:41 AM
    I've had the S2 for about 2 weeks now and while almost everything works as it should I find that I have to reboot the S2 to fix screen clicking issue at least once a day.

What happens is that when I click the screen, it all of a sudden decides to double click, or so it feels. When it does this the device is really unusable as you can't select any app or run it since it go back to home screen.

The way to fix this is to do a quick battery pull. Anyone had this issue ? I think I'm onto the latest OS already and would really like to fix this Thanks.
    yep! aggrevates the **** ouf of me.
    01-06-10 10:48 AM
    So what's the fix then ? I love BB's and Storm especially, but if I can't remove the double click issue, I'll gone to some other phone, which I'd hate to do
    01-07-10 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD