It seems as though the bottom of the screen on my Storm just doesn't click like it used to. I can definately tell a difference between the "click" on the top of the screen and the "click" on the bottom. I do not want to open the Storm or mod it at all to fix this, nor do I want a refurb. What is my best option?
    12-21-08 10:47 PM
    Your best bet is going to be getting a replacement. Most of the time they will send you a new one not a refurbished one.
    12-21-08 10:48 PM
    iv narrowed it down. the best clicking ones are the mexican ones that were built in december 4th and on. they click in all 4 far corners very well. This is not true all the time but after my own research and "hands on" checking, that seems to be the case. Also, did you notice that "mostly" all the phones that people say are getting dust under the screen are the Canadian ones?? It may just be a coincidence but that staistics dont lie.
    12-21-08 11:06 PM
    It seems as though the bottom of the screen on my Storm just doesn't click like it used to. I can definately tell a difference between the "click" on the top of the screen and the "click" on the bottom. I do not want to open the Storm or mod it at all to fix this, nor do I want a refurb. What is my best option?
    You have two options: fix it or replace it. If you pick replacement, you probably will get a new one.
    12-21-08 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD