when i get a phone call and click answer sometimes it doesn't connect the call, seems like i have to hit it 5 times and hopefully one of those times it finally recognizes i'm hitting answer. is it me or is there something else i can do to make it actually answer the call the first time i click answer?
    12-20-08 04:39 PM
    It seemed like that, but, at least on mine, I found out to trust the answer key, it is just a little slow on the display.
    12-20-08 04:46 PM
    Yea I just use the green answer key. Works for me every time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 04:47 PM
    I've had the same problem although I've no idea how to make it any better.

I'm also getting calls that connect but all I hear is my own voice? I have to re dial again. Anyone else having this problem also?
    12-20-08 04:51 PM
    Me too. I've lost calls a few times now from this. I've also learned to use the green "phone" key to answer calls now.
    12-20-08 04:53 PM
    yea same here i figured out that if you hold it down for 2 seconds it will answer. theres jsut a delay in it.
    12-20-08 05:02 PM
    I never noticed this on my original phone but when i got my replacement the screen needs to be activated by a click coming out of lock or in holster.
    What i mean is if i unlock the phone and want to click on an icon, I need to click on the icon a second time. It seems like the first click activated the screen click and from then on it works fine. This might be what you are experiencing. I always use the green call button to answer. works every time.

Anyone else have the first screen click issue?
    12-20-08 05:38 PM
    Actually, I've been having problems answering calls myself. There's such a delay between the time I click to answer (either the answer button on the screen, OR the physical green button) that most people simply hang up on me before I'm actually connected to them. This is the only true problem I've had with the phone besides the fact that even though my battery charges to full, the thunder bolt icon never leaves. That doesn't bug me much, but the answering of calls issue is starting to **** me off to the point where I might consider sending this phone back. Anyone know of any fixes?
    12-23-08 11:07 AM
    yep use the answer key works everytime like everyone else said.
    12-23-08 11:08 AM
    Actually, I've been having problems answering calls myself. There's such a delay between the time I click to answer (either the answer button on the screen, OR the physical green button) that most people simply hang up on me before I'm actually connected to them. This is the only true problem I've had with the phone besides the fact that even though my battery charges to full, the thunder bolt icon never leaves. That doesn't bug me much, but the answering of calls issue is starting to **** me off to the point where I might consider sending this phone back. Anyone know of any fixes?
    Hmm, that't not a delay I have experienced. Have you done the normal troubleshooting steps like freeing up memory, battery pull etc? If you have & are still experiencing the problem then YOU NEED A NEW PHONE.
    12-23-08 11:15 AM
    Hmm, that't not a delay I have experienced. Have you done the normal troubleshooting steps like freeing up memory, battery pull etc? If you have & are still experiencing the problem then YOU NEED A NEW PHONE.
    I've pulled the battery, but I don't know how you "free up memory," if you mean RAM. As far as the SD card, I have practically nothing on it.
    Last edited by Sparticane; 12-23-08 at 11:19 AM.
    12-23-08 11:17 AM
    It seemed like that, but, at least on mine, I found out to trust the answer key, it is just a little slow on the display.
    I agree. I also make sure, if I'm rotating my phone out of the holster or my pocket to allow the accelometer to catch up before pressing answer. It seems to be an improvement.
    12-23-08 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD