they will have storms available on the 21st. this was confirmed by a buddy of mine that works in the warehouse at my local circuit city(albany, ga) tonight. just thought you guys that were thinking of going to CC to get theirs would like to know. i haven't seen much posts concerning these vendors, thats why i'm posting.
    11-17-08 10:16 PM
    thanks for the information
    11-17-08 10:20 PM
    Thanks!!!1!!!
    11-17-08 10:21 PM
    Verizon kiosks in CC stores won't take CC coupons, will they? I know they are a store within a store and are separate from CC, but was curious if anyone ever tried it? There are always $40 of $199 purchase coupons out there and thought it would be SWEET if that could work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 10:37 PM
    Verizon kiosks in CC stores won't take CC coupons, will they? I know they are a store within a store and are separate from CC, but was curious if anyone ever tried it? Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    They won't take Circuit City credit cards........
    11-17-08 10:40 PM
    i don't know about credits. that would be an interesting thing to ask though.
    11-17-08 10:44 PM
    Nope. I work at Circuit City. Completely separate. Verizon essentially buys the square footage in the store. Two completely different entities. Verizon has a locked cage where they keep their inventory separate from ours. No chance a CC coupon will work.
    11-17-08 10:47 PM
    Nope. I work at Circuit City. Completely separate. Verizon essentially buys the square footage in the store. Two completely different entities. Verizon has a locked cage where they keep their inventory separate from ours. No chance a CC coupon will work.
    This is completely true, I worked for CC for 7 years and this is how it worked. I talked to the VZW manager today (my old store was a micro store...Idaho Falls) and he said he wouldn't have an exact, reliable number until Wednesday but he was expecting no less than 10. Oh and I get one
    11-17-08 11:03 PM
    This is completely true, I worked for CC for 7 years and this is how it worked. I talked to the VZW manager today (my old store was a micro store...Idaho Falls) and he said he wouldn't have an exact, reliable number until Wednesday but he was expecting no less than 10. Oh and I get one
    ahh i c, so are they like a vzw as in they will have the same prices, and everything else as a corp store?
    11-17-08 11:09 PM
    This may have been answered already but can one use best buy credit cards for cell phones?
    11-17-08 11:31 PM
    I plan on getting mine from the local CC, as well. But I cant until Saturday...I hope they will have enough.
    11-18-08 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD