Is there a fix for the mute button being hit with your cheek while on a call? Can anyone help me?
    04-05-09 12:24 PM
    Go to 3rd Party Apps sections and OTA Apps thread at the top. Theres TalkLock and stuff like that. I dont use any of them but people say they work.

Link for TalkLock
    TalkLock™ (BETA) Touch Screen Lock for BlackBerry� Storm™
    Last edited by zombie_nation09; 04-05-09 at 12:29 PM.
    04-05-09 12:26 PM
    Yeah i did a thread on this not long ago there are two programs people have recomended..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/tir...ck-out-199093/
    04-05-09 12:32 PM
    As stated above, I like TalkLock and have been using it for months without any problem. It is a free app.
    04-05-09 12:34 PM
    Try the search function...
    Or just READ the first page same topic on FRONT page...
    04-05-09 12:37 PM
    Thanks You everyone! I will look that up. Is that on BB App.World?
    04-05-09 12:37 PM
    Go to 3rd Party Apps sections and OTA Apps thread at the top. Theres TalkLock and stuff like that. I dont use any of them but people say they work.

Link for TalkLock
    For a free app this one works really well. It automatically starts up after like 3 secs and if you want to unlock just slide thumb across the screen and then you can re-lock it by pressing the menu button and and select lock screen again. Saved a bunch of muted calls!
    04-05-09 12:38 PM
    Talk lock or storm lock
    04-05-09 02:36 PM
    Thanks You everyone! I will look that up. Is that on BB App.World?
    It's closer than that, the link is at the top of the page you posted on.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/
    04-05-09 02:39 PM
    Love the smile. I downloaded talklock and it works wonder's. I didn't see storm lock but I might download that also to compare. Good lookin out!
    04-05-09 03:43 PM
    Stormlock is in the new App world...makes for easy OTA download, and I think it was free.

Bluetooth is an even better option.
    04-05-09 04:06 PM
    Wow... searsh the threads before you post. I'm suprised you didn't get slammed yet. Maybe the forums are taking a turn toward friendliness! StormLock, TalkLock, Screenlock...all work fairly well from what I hear. ScreenLock is free though, the StormLock isn't, I dunno about TalkLock.
    04-05-09 04:06 PM
    I wouldn't recommend TalkLock, sometimes either it stops working or my cheek accidentally unlocks it. Also, it is always running in the background(hold down the bb menu button and you will see it running), which uses up app memory, and on the Storm we need all the app memory we can get! I really like ScreenLock though, as it doesn't run in the background, and you don't pull a bar to unlock, you have to physically hit the Back button.

To re lock it, you have to press the BB menu key and then hit re lock. Its way better, imo! Here's the link:ScreenLock for Blackberry Storm
    04-05-09 04:08 PM
    You would have searched before posting, but I use talklock and it works great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD