Need some help on the easiest way to check my voicemails. I've got my Storm set so that voicemail automatically kicks into my password, but then I have to put in the '1' to listen to my messages, '7' to delete etc. I'm fumbling around trying to get my keyboard to pop up, etc. What a pain! Can anyone tell me a quick, easy way to do this? I'm sure it's simple. Is there a 'secret' to getting my keyboard to pop up w/o having to hit the blackberry key, then scroll down to 'show keyboard?'

Thanks
    01-01-09 06:42 PM
    have you considered trying the visual voice mail app? its $3 /month but so far is really cool...
    01-01-09 06:48 PM
    have you considered trying the visual voice mail app? its $3 /month but so far is really cool...
    No thanks, Verizon gets enough of my money!
    01-01-09 06:53 PM
    push the 1st icon on the screen - left bottom
    01-01-09 06:55 PM
    No thanks, Verizon gets enough of my money!
    But it will work like you want to plus if 3 dollars kills your budget then you shouldn't have a blackberry to start with.
    01-01-09 06:55 PM
    But it will work like you want to plus if 3 dollars kills your budget then you shouldn't have a blackberry to start with.
    It looks like you are really trying to get to 100 posts
    01-01-09 09:09 PM
    regardless of their post count, the poster makes a good point, one which I pointed out in another thread about VZ Navigator when people were complaining about the ten dollar a month charge. You guys paid 500 dollars at the most for this phone, but can't afford three bucks a month?? Get the heck out of here. You must be one of them dimtard 15 year olds I see using this phone. Seriously, what in the heck does a teenager need with a blackberry of any sort?
    01-02-09 02:51 AM
    Accessing voice mail is no different on the Storm than any other phone VZW has (with the exception of hitting the green key to bring dial pad up). Press #1 speed dial key and your into your voice mail. Whats so difficult ??
    01-02-09 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD