What does it stand for when there is a check mark, but a little D over it? I havent seen this, but all of a sudden it is popping up
    04-02-09 10:40 AM
    D means it was delivered, the D only appears when sending texts to the same network. A check means that it was sent, but a D wont appear if you send a text to someone on AT&T, etc.
    04-02-09 10:41 AM
    Message has been sent (check) and delivered (D)
    04-02-09 10:41 AM
    Is this in your BB messaging or your SMS texts? I know that on Messenger, the check with the 'D' means your message has been delivered, then changes to an 'R' when they actually read it. On my SMS, it shows a 'D' when my text is delivered, but only if they are on the same carrier network (no 'R', though). Hope that helps!
    04-02-09 10:45 AM
    And, when using BlackBerry Messenger, the Check and R means received or read ...
    04-02-09 10:45 AM
    D means it was delivered, the D only appears when sending texts to the same network. A check means that it was sent, but a D wont appear if you send a text to someone on AT&T, etc.
    actually the didn't work for me, i have the curve 8320, and I've been texting a friend and most of her messages have the D over the check mark, but not all, and then for my other friends that have sprint, and cingular, it ranges from like either 7 out of 10 messages having the D over the check, or 7 out of 10 messages not having the D, but the other 3 do
    05-10-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD