When charging my Storm it gets to where when the phone is off and the flashing green light never goes solid. Also when the phone is on the never shows full charge and continues to show the lightning bolt accross the battery showing it is charging even though it says 100%. I can pull the battery and do the reset and then hook it up and it works correctly. Has anyone else seen this problem or know how to correct it?
    12-11-08 04:55 AM
    I had the same problem myself and the battery felt very warm to the touch. I pulled the battery and haven't had that happen again.
    12-11-08 06:16 AM
    Guess I've never charged mine when it was off. I never even knew there WAS a flashing green light.
    12-11-08 06:37 AM
    Guess I've never charged mine when it was off. I never even knew there WAS a flashing green light.
    I can't help the OP but I can comment on this. The flashing green light is sent with the default to be off... however you can set it so that it constantly blinks when you are in an area of coverage. But it gets really annoying to look at a blinking green light all day! Like the OP said, if you charge the phone while it is off, the LED blinks green as well.
    12-11-08 08:20 AM
    I can't help the OP but I can comment on this. The flashing green light is sent with the default to be off... however you can set it so that it constantly blinks when you are in an area of coverage. But it gets really annoying to look at a blinking green light all day! Like the OP said, if you charge the phone while it is off, the LED blinks green as well.
    Well thats odd...my previous storms charged green, while off, now my new one charges amber, while off and only goes steady green, when fully charged. Amazing???
    12-11-08 08:54 AM
    I got my phone last night and played with it while I was getting it activated until it died. I figured i could charge it while I installed the programs on the computer, downloaded the upgrades, and read how to do it all.

So as it died I plugged it into the wall and it started blinking green. It charged for about 2 hours and 30 mins before it went to a steady green and by then i was ready to plug it up and install everything. This was about 5:00 and with some playing its still going strong! I brought my plug to work just in case
    12-11-08 09:32 AM
    ive actually had a similar problem where it would charge all night and it would be only on 30% in the morning. i had to take the battery out and try again and after 5 mins the back of the phone was warm so i knew it was charging and infact it was. although everytime i plug the phone in to charge the bolt never shows until i press the ESC button or the End button which is weird. i feel like if i dont press either of those buttons the phone wont charge until that bolt is there but then again i havent tried that yet.
    12-11-08 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD