Is it possible to chnage an icon on your screen to a different image??? Havent been able to find any insight on this yet...

Thank guys
    Marc
    05-08-09 11:57 AM
    Is it possible to chnage an icon on your screen to a different image??? Havent been able to find any insight on this yet...

Thank guys
    Marc
    download a new theme, otherwise no. Unless you design a theme yourself with plazmic.
    05-08-09 12:08 PM
    Highlight folder > menu > edit folder > click folder image 4 options > click one > save.

Otherwise download a theme.
    05-08-09 12:11 PM
    Highlight folder > menu > edit folder > click folder image 4 options > click one > save.

I think the OP was asking about other icons, not just the folder icons.
    05-08-09 12:17 PM
    i dont have an option of selecting "Edit Folder." I was trying to change a folder pic of an app i downloaded. U guys will prob think its silly but I downloaded a phonebook app and wanted to change the icon to the original contact folder pic...
    05-08-09 12:27 PM
    I think you could be out of luck. You can create a theme with Plazmic (or download one someone else has created) which will replace icons for system apps, but I don't think you can do anything with the icons for third party apps.
    05-08-09 12:42 PM
    Like changing the folders though thanks
    05-08-09 12:47 PM

After edit folder, I don't have the folder images. The only option I have is to change the name of the folder
    05-08-09 01:57 PM
    After edit folder, I don't have the folder images. The only option I have is to change the name of the folder
    click the folder image next to where you would be renaming the folder
    05-08-09 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD