Hey Guys,

Reallllllllyyyyyy dumb question...can you change the homescreen apps and how? I don't want to pay $2.99 a month for visual voicemail, and I'm not doing VZNavigator so I was wondering how to get rid of them! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    03-25-09 10:06 AM
    Yep, hit menu key when highlighting desired icon, then click "move." Then click wherever you want to move the icon too. You can also "move to folder" and put the app in a different folder completely. Or click "hide", and you won't see the icon anywhere.
    03-25-09 10:11 AM
    Hook your Storm to your PC, run BB Desktop Manager, and use Application Loader to delete VZNav and VVMail. That should also remove the icons.
    03-25-09 10:11 AM
    Yep, hit menu key when highlighting desired icon, then click "move." Then click wherever you want to move the icon too. You can also "move to folder" and put the app in a different folder completely. Or click "hide", and you won't see the icon anywhere.
    Agreed .. And, if you hide one you didn't want to, BB Button>Show All ...
    03-25-09 10:16 AM
    Or you can goto options, advanced options, applications and goto vz nav and visual voicemail highlight click menu and select delete.
    03-25-09 10:16 AM
    or you could read the manual, or the FAQ section, or you could do a search.
    03-25-09 10:21 AM

And if everyone did that, these forums wouldn't exist.
    03-25-09 10:25 AM
    I'm not saying that people shouldn't search, but maybe give a positive answer then suggest that this may have been answered before and to search....I see more and more questions with "please don't flame me if this was answered before, or I searched but could not find..." Many people new to their BB may be new to posting and searching on forums, shouldn't you welcome them instead of trying humiliate them and discouraging them from posting again....
    03-25-09 12:27 PM
    And if everyone did that, these forums wouldn't exist.
    I totally agree. Thanks guys. I figured it out! Now to fix that annoying vibrate................pause.............ring issue! Any takers? Tried BerryBuzz, and tried Ring and Buzz from Handango...neither worked.
    03-25-09 02:27 PM
    I totally agree. Thanks guys. I figured it out! Now to fix that annoying vibrate................pause.............ring issue! Any takers? Tried BerryBuzz, and tried Ring and Buzz from Handango...neither worked.
    download vibandring
    03-26-09 11:27 AM
    download vibandring
    where would one download that from?
    03-26-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD