Like, how do you do it? How do you flip to the next page on a Crackberry thread when the page numbers are SO small? Even if I enlarge that area like 100 times it's still a pain.

Why isn't there a nice big juicy NEXT there so I can read the next page? Like:

123415161717111 NEXT

Is this something that can be added? Help me get my fix, Kevin.

I did search. I did fail.
    12-31-08 04:18 PM
    Yup I hate that and sometimes I hit up by accident as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 04:22 PM
    Use Cursor mode and place the cursor on the page number. That's what I do and it's quite easy and effective. And I only use Cursor for pages.
    12-31-08 04:23 PM
    Me to us Cursor mode works fine takes practice

12-31-08 04:31 PM
    How do you guys post and view threads using the BB Browser? Typing in it is so painfully slow, and rendering is sluggish compared to Opera. Even if you don't like Opera for everything, reading/posting on these forums is a much better experience.
    12-31-08 04:35 PM
    How do you guys post and view threads using the BB Browser? Typing in it is so painfully slow, and rendering is sluggish compared to Opera. Even if you don't like Opera for everything, reading/posting on these forums is a much better experience.
    I type as fast on the Storm as I do on any other BlackBerry device. It's no different really, you just need to practice. I have no problems with the way the default browser renders pages. And AT&T's 3G and/or Verizon EV DO Rev A is fast.
    12-31-08 04:38 PM
    And AT&T's 3G and/or Verizon EV DO Rev A is fast.
    Does this mean you are using the 9520 on AT&T right now?
    12-31-08 04:43 PM
    I'm doing while I'm driving. Its the best browser I've used on a phone.

12-31-08 04:45 PM
    I type as fast on the Storm as I do on any other BlackBerry device. It's no different really, you just need to practice. I have no problems with the way the default browser renders pages. And AT&T's 3G and/or Verizon EV DO Rev A is fast.
    I wasn't saying that typing on the Storm is slow. Typing inside the browser lags like crazy. It's improved, but it's done that on every build I've used. The default browser renders pages fine, but CB isn't really that hard to render. OM will load the page in about a second.
    12-31-08 07:51 PM
    I can type much faster on my Storm than I can on an Underwood typewriter
    12-31-08 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD