Sure this has been discussed...but how do you change the icons on the home screen. I am looking to put the icons in my own order and place some applications there. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    12-22-08 10:38 AM
    select the icon, menu key, move, select where you now want it

if you want to change the icon, you're going to have to wait until we get new themes
    12-22-08 10:39 AM
    Cool....but how do you move an icon from the main menu to the home screen?
    12-22-08 10:41 AM
    Highlight the icon. Hit menu and then move.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 10:42 AM
    thanks again...but how do you move an icon that is 2 menus deep. for example i added the you tube plugin, it's located under applications. How do i get that to the home screen?
    12-22-08 10:44 AM
    thanks again...but how do you move an icon that is 2 menus deep. for example i added the you tube plugin, it's located under applications. How do i get that to the home screen?
    Follow's Don's instructions, but select Move To Folder instead of Move And then select the Home Folder.
    12-22-08 10:47 AM
    got it...thanks so much!
    12-22-08 10:48 AM
    Instead of simply move, choose move to folder, located right beneath move. Surely you saw that?

Edit: Looks like I was beat to the punch.
    12-22-08 10:49 AM
    Highlight item, then click on "move to folder," instead of just "move." Choose "Home" and it will appear on the home page.
    12-22-08 10:49 AM
    bump!

With a theme installed is it not possible to switch the home screen icons??

I tried following the above instructions, but when I hit move to folder, it only offers me

• Applications
    • Setup
    • Games
    • Instant Messaging
    • Downloads

There's no choice for home screen or home
    07-21-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD