I am curious if any one else has trouble with the crackberry blogs link from the crackberry mobile home page. Maybe 80% of the time the link is bad from my storm browser. I get an error saying bad gateway or something like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 01:23 AM
    I just tried it from my desktop and it seems to be down (at least for the moment). I'm sure someone's looking into it.
    04-07-09 01:42 AM
    Whn you typ it in on your storm, erase (http://www.) and then type in m.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 01:44 AM
    I am curious if any one else has trouble with the crackberry blogs link from the crackberry mobile home page. Maybe 80% of the time the link is bad from my storm browser. I get an error saying bad gateway or something like that.

This sounds about normal to me. I gave up trying to look at the blogs a while ago but then of course I still keep trying every once in a while. Sometimes the text only works.

04-07-09 02:32 AM
    I have the same problem. Funny how a site for blackberrys can get its only mobile site working correctly huh?
    04-07-09 06:54 AM
    Same here. Either it will not load (most of the time), I get an error message, or I get text only.
    Thought it was just me.

04-07-09 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD