Well this is my first thread, I just got off the phone and ordered my new storm, thank God i have been waiting since June with my duct taped phone holding off on my NE2.

Anyways, i want to buy a window mount for this, much like current GPS units have like the TomTom or something. However, I do not want a car charger cord that is those spiral ones that pull on the terminal. I have broken two phones because of that. Also, if you were to put it on the window mount with that thing pulling on it, it probably wouldnt stay. Window mount sounds like a great idea with bluetooth and VZ navigator. I have been unable to find a cord like the TomTom cords have, any suggestions? Thanks!
    11-18-08 08:53 PM
    I haven't seen any like that either. I would go with a retractable one. I have one of those in both cars for two different phones. They work very well, take up less space and don't put any tension on the connectors. I found one the other day that is retractable with a USB/wall connection so it's great for travel. WalMart has a pretty good selection. As long as it's MICRO usb, it should work just fine.
    11-18-08 09:03 PM
    Well this is my first thread, I just got off the phone and ordered my new storm, thank God i have been waiting since June with my duct taped phone holding off on my NE2.

Anyways, i want to buy a window mount for this, much like current GPS units have like the TomTom or something. However, I do not want a car charger cord that is those spiral ones that pull on the terminal. I have broken two phones because of that. Also, if you were to put it on the window mount with that thing pulling on it, it probably wouldnt stay. Window mount sounds like a great idea with bluetooth and VZ navigator. I have been unable to find a cord like the TomTom cords have, any suggestions? Thanks!
    I use and adapter and just plug my regular BB charger in it. Comes in soooo handy for other uses too. You don't need to buy a car charger. You can get a single or a double outlet. Very inexpensive. I even use it if I need to plug in my laptop in the car and use my BB to tether internet connection. Won't need to do that once I get my Storm!!!!!!
    11-18-08 09:04 PM
    any micro USB cord will work, doesnt have to be for the phone and it will still charge it. micro is not all that common yet (not as much as mini is now)
    11-18-08 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD