Captive Touch Stylus

Is there a such thing for touch screen phones? I love my storm but some things are hard to manuver like playing word mole it is very hard to tap and get a single letter.. A stylus would be nice to play some games.

Serious answers only.
    12-10-08 10:44 AM
    I have little brothers and sisters. I just take their fingers and use them like a stylus when I need to.
    12-10-08 10:47 AM
    Seriously...yes.

Ten One Design Pogo Stylus

I don't think it's going to work well because of the click screen.
    12-10-08 10:50 AM
    I have little brothers and sisters. I just take their fingers and use them like a stylus when I need to.
    That's funny
    12-10-08 10:51 AM
    Seriously...yes.

Ten One Design Pogo Stylus

I don't think it's going to work well because of the click screen.
    why wouldn't it? seems like you could just push the screen down with the stylus, as long as the touch screen recognizes it
    12-10-08 11:18 AM
    LOL You're a fool........................>Meant in a fun way
    12-10-08 11:30 AM
    Captive Touch Stylus

Is there a such thing for touch screen phones? I love my storm but some things are hard to manuver like playing word mole it is very hard to tap and get a single letter.. A stylus would be nice to play some games.

Serious answers only.
    I love word mole but you are right, itgets difficult using just fingers.
    12-10-08 11:33 AM
    This one is MUCH cheaper than the one posted on the link above. It says it's designed specifically for touch screen devices and I think it should work well with the Storm. I'm thinking about getting one myself (for Word Mole).

Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen - Black
    12-10-08 11:36 AM
    That's funny
    Hey this is a serious discussion, like the OP said.

LOL... I tried to keep a straight face.
    12-10-08 11:38 AM
    This one is MUCH cheaper than the one posted on the link above. It says it's designed specifically for touch screen devices and I think it should work well with the Storm. I'm thinking about getting one myself (for Word Mole).

Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen - Black
    Well I found something cheaper, the eraser of a number 2 pencil.
    12-10-08 11:40 AM
    Well I found something cheaper, the eraser of a number 2 pencil.

I don't see how you got that to work....the whole point of the captive touch is that it is based on electrical impulses from your finger
    12-10-08 11:44 AM
    I was going to say... isn't it heat sensitive? Try functioning with the tip of something like the end of a pen... nothing will click.
    12-10-08 11:57 AM
    Sounds like a great way to crack your screen to me
    12-10-08 12:23 PM
    That is too funny. Thanks for the laugh.
    12-10-08 12:43 PM
    Not sure how the stylus works, but a search for Storm stylus on eBay does bring up several of them.

I too would be curious to hear from others if these work.
    12-10-08 01:50 PM
    I purchased one of these from RepairsUniverse. I can only get it to work very sporatically ,mosty not at all. I need to use something like this so I don't have to remove my gloves while skiing. Anyone find one that works consistantly I'd love to know about it.
    12-10-08 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD