is there a way around this i use a website alot for business and i use to be able to open it in opera but for some reason i cant and on the bb broweser it says not available in wap? i dont even know what wap is?
    12-01-09 06:00 PM
    Change your browser identification to internet explorer or firefox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 06:54 PM
    And wap sites are sites that are simplified for easy viewing on mobile devices.

For example.. M.crackberry.com

12-01-09 06:58 PM
    Change your browser identification to internet explorer or firefox.

mind telling me how to do this?
    12-01-09 08:45 PM
    open your bb browser. hit the menu key, select options, browser configuaration, on this screen look for browser identification and do change it...
    12-01-09 08:52 PM
    open your bb browser. hit the menu key, select options, browser configuaration, on this screen look for browser identification and do change it...
    thank you very much do i have to do it everytime or once i save it does it always stay that way and are there any real disadvantages of doing this ie viruses or is it slower
    12-01-09 09:49 PM
    Once you save it it will stay that way until you decide to change it again. You might also try bolt. Its free and you can download it right here on CB.

12-01-09 10:01 PM
    bolt wouldnt open the web page either i did try but i liked opera better so i kept it
    12-01-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD