I have OS .328 however i tried to tether it to my computer and it didnt work.i dont have an extra copy of the CD that comes w the phone.i uninstalled it because it didnt work .i have it on my plan but cant get in line.can anyone help?what could i possibly do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 11:10 PM
    I'm using tetherberry on my storm .328 and it works perfect.
    11-28-09 11:13 PM
    I've read that VZNAM doesn't play nice with the new upgrade. I've heard that using an older copy of VZNAM will work if you can get your hands on that somehow, or try using one of the other tethering methods around here.
    11-28-09 11:18 PM
    I go to install vzacess nd it tells me there is no phone connected.this is really frustrating is there anything i can do? Im paying vz 30 dollars n i cant get online anyways

11-28-09 11:46 PM
    I have the original 6.09 or something like dat.the copy tht came w the phone but it doesnt let me connect it says theres nothing connected to the pc what should i do

11-29-09 12:29 AM
    Did you get this working? If not, I suggest uninstalling VZAM and reinstalling and set up the modem. Be sure to also have DM installed.

If you need access to another copy of VZAM 6.9 here is a link for it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/th...issues-344291/

Also, here are instructions on how to tether with the new OS:

BlackBerry 101: Configure Your BlackBerry as an IP Modem Using Desktop Manager | CrackBerry.com

Good luck!
    11-29-09 11:47 AM
    The older vz manager works with .328 that's what I got .

11-30-09 05:20 PM
    Why pay for tethering when you can buy tetherberry for 25 and after that it doesn't cost anything?

11-30-09 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD