Can someone help me for below two issues?? Thank you so much

Device Model: Unlocked 9530 (Storm) 4.7.0.148
    Carrier: ATT

1. When I use my browser to play video on youtube, it say "An error has occurred attempting to play media." than I try another way to play video, so I download youtube to my BB phone

2. After I downloaded youtube and try to play the video again, it say "PlayerException: Cannot open tunnel Cause: java.io.IOException: Cannot open tunnel"

Thanks
    Jerry
    06-25-09 10:20 AM
    I'm having the same problem with my 9500 running 4.7.0.141
    06-25-09 10:34 AM
    Holy ****.... er, reload os ftw?
    06-25-09 12:17 PM
    hey i had the same problem ,, i fixed it yesterday in my case i couldnt get pandora or youtube to work ,, i was running off .148 down graded to .75 went to host routing table : berrys register now .. then i went to internet email set up re sent my service books ,, after that i down loaded the tmobile generic service books into my bb again of the dm and crack util.. finally i got tmobile to send me the '''data'' service books.. i dont know if this is the right process but it got my browser and all my features going i have no problem holding onto EDGE but that is due to the .75 down grade.. hope this helps people cause i went through alot of reading b4 i found all this stuff ..lol
    06-27-09 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD