Hi!

Unlocked my verizon bb storm yesterday. It is now an AT&T carrier bb. It made/received calls all day.

Updated the phone via USB cable to the latest software.

Didn't notice anything was wrong today at first. Set my email up today, and it works great along with the txt messaging.

However I cannot make or receive calls. It keeps saying "Congestion". I have called AT&T and they say there is no congestion in my area and told me they can't help me because this phone isn't for at&t and blah blah blah.

I don't know what to do now. Any ideas of things I can try?

I do know that I had to make room for the update and barely had room if this means anything.....
    08-23-10 06:05 PM
    Have you checked to be sure your settings are still correct under:
    Options>Mobile Network>Network Technology
    08-23-10 08:00 PM
    Yup it's all the same.

I just dont get it. I can receive and send txt and email.

AT&T says it's def. not on their end. And tried the sim on another phone and it works fine.
    08-23-10 08:18 PM
    I did a search and this appears to be a fairly common problem. It appears that several people called AT&t and had them enter the PIN and IMEI. One person found that the numbers had been entered wrong. Maybe that is your problem. If they are ok, have the service books resent.

Below is the link to what I found on the search:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/un...taince-433877/
    08-23-10 09:53 PM
    From my research, it's a bug in OS 5.0. Even though my T-Mobile SIM works fine, I read stories that this also happens on T sometimes.

This really sucks, since I was planning on telling Verizon to suck it and taking my Storm to AT&T.
    08-25-10 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD