I knew I had seen a pin in the DM when I installed this orginally. Now DM and redirector don't recognize my device.

I tried to login, setup account, ect.. and got no where with my credentials. Any ideas... trying to get my BIS straightened out obviously.

Thanks, Chris
    12-30-08 05:43 PM
    So, I'm a bit confused. You need help with DM or BIS? They are two very different things.
    12-30-08 05:54 PM
    What errors are you getting? Have you tried a reboot of both the PC and the device (via battery pull)
    12-30-08 05:56 PM
    yes I agree a bit confusing.... but.....
    You can also find your PIN number by hitting the BB button and then go to options and then Status.
    12-30-08 05:56 PM
    Or, options/about. I think you can also go to options and owner too.
    12-30-08 06:15 PM
    hold ALT and press EACE
    12-30-08 06:17 PM
    I knew I had seen a pin in the DM when I installed this orginally. Now DM and redirector don't recognize my device.

I tried to login, setup account, ect.. and got no where with my credentials. Any ideas... trying to get my BIS straightened out obviously.

Thanks, Chris
    I think you want to log on to BB site...if you don't have A log in name and password...then just call Verizon and they will set it up. Easy stuff

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 06:38 PM
    I think you want to log on to BB site...if you don't have A log in name and password...then just call Verizon and they will set it up. Easy stuff

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Forget that...

Go into Email Setup on the phone and hit Menu/Create Username and Password. Easier then calling Verizon.
    12-30-08 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD