Hey guys, I just went through the recent upgrade, surprisingly smooth. Have one issue, I have a folder icon up top with a 2, indicating I have 2 new messages. The problem is I can't find them anywhere. I have checked my vzw messages, sms/mms, missed calls, voice mail, etc... I can't find any where else to look. I also checked every folder I could find for messages with no luck. Has anyone else ran into this, or does anyone know where I can look?
    06-07-09 05:46 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull (while the device is on)?

Grey
    06-07-09 05:52 PM
    Yeah, battery pull reboot doesn't fix it. ok here is an update, after some investigating, I sent myself a text and an message to my vzw account. The text showed a message indicator of 1 separate from the 2 that I can't find. The VZW message changed the 2 to a 3, however when I go to to my VZW account, there was only the one message there that I had just sent myself. As a matter of fact thats the only message in that entire account. Any idea? Does something else show in that notification field or is there something else tied into that?
    06-08-09 08:31 AM
    Figured it out if anyone else has this issue. Basically there was a "messages" folder that was hidden from my main screen> I had to click on the BB button, then options, then show all, that folder was hidden. once that folder showed up, I was able to delete the 2 messages, and issue was resolved. Hope that helps someone else.
    06-08-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD