This is odd. I resent my service books and it reloaded a ton of old emails into my messages. The problem is that I can't delete them. I can open them and even go through the act of deleting them but they never go away. Anyone ever had this problem? Thanks!
    05-21-09 02:02 PM
    Are they deleted on your main email? I mean the email when you log onto the computer. If not, try deleting them there and see if they disappear. Or you could try to reresend (yes I meant to have re re send) your service books and see if that clears it up. Or have you tried reconciling the mailbox? In the messages screen, hit the bb button and go down to reconcile now. If the settings are set to factor default for this setting, it should make it so that the "computer" email wins and if the messages are deleted there then they should get deleted on your handheld, or something like that.
    05-21-09 02:08 PM
    They are deleted on my main email, which I don't think would matter in my situation since I'm on a Mac so it never syncs up with it anyways. I'm going to try to resend the service books and see if that helps. Reconciling the mailbox didn't do anything though.
    05-21-09 02:17 PM
    Resent service books with no luck.
    05-21-09 02:20 PM
    being on a mac wouldn't mean a thing if it is a POP3/IMAP mail acct. Try the reconcile option first, then maybe even a Quickpull/ batt pull.
    05-21-09 02:20 PM
    I've deleted them off the server, pulled the battery, reconciled and resent service books. No dice.
    05-21-09 02:27 PM
    Anyone else have any ideas?
    05-21-09 04:49 PM
    I found this by searching, but I don't know if the interim steps will work for you if you use a MAC.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/can...o+delete+email
    05-21-09 06:49 PM
    Are you on a BES? Is this MS Exchange?
    05-26-09 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD