I have the png files in the samples folder. When I upgraded to OS 5 (official version), my customized folders remained. But today I renamed one of the folders and the customized icon disappeared! And when I went to get it back, it won't show up on the edit folder menu. The icon is definitely in the samples folder. I have the most recent filescout version as well. Can anyone help? Is there some other way to get the customized icon back? I don't dare touch any other folder because I'll lose the icons for them, too, and then I will have ugly folder icons for Applications, etc.
    11-28-09 12:47 PM
    I have the png files in the samples folder. When I upgraded to OS 5 (official version), my customized folders remained. But today I renamed one of the folders and the customized icon disappeared! And when I went to get it back, it won't show up on the edit folder menu. The icon is definitely in the samples folder. I have the most recent filescout version as well. Can anyone help? Is there some other way to get the customized icon back? I don't dare touch any other folder because I'll lose the icons for them, too, and then I will have ugly folder icons for Applications, etc.
    No one has any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 05:15 PM
    Sorry, I have not used the customized folders, but I am interested to hear if anyone has constructive input for you.
    11-28-09 09:11 PM
    It doesn't seem that anyone has input, constructive or otherwise.

Sorry, I have not used the customized folders, but I am interested to hear if anyone has constructive input for you.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 05:29 PM
    I think that customized folders arent working in 5.0, but I'm not 100% sure on that
    11-30-09 09:45 PM
    Are you (1) trying to set the icon for the folder to be one of the sample folder icons that came with, or (2) have you created a new unique folder icon png, put it in the samples folder, and are trying to use that for one of your folder icons?
    (1) works for me on .328. I haven't tried (2) yet.
    12-04-09 10:07 AM
    That's cool that you were able to keep customized folders at all...that sounds like a pretty cool trick.
    12-04-09 10:14 AM
    Are you (1) trying to set the icon for the folder to be one of the sample folder icons that came with, or (2) have you created a new unique folder icon png, put it in the samples folder, and are trying to use that for one of your folder icons?
    (1) works for me on .328. I haven't tried (2) yet.
    (1) is fine. It's (2) that I used to be able to do with FileScout before upgrading to .328.
    12-04-09 11:02 AM
    i was able to do it before i went to 5.0.328 now i can't would like to know how again
    12-05-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD