I have the verizon version .148 on my storm and ever since I first got the phone, I noticed that I was unable to edit folders names, change the folder icon or even add new folders. What happens is, when I click EDIT FOLDER, it opens the edit screen. I can type the name that I want but the SAVE button doesnt work. THe only way to get out of the screen is to his the physical back button. Same when I try to add a new folder - lets me type the folder name, but I cant save it. I have NO other problems with anything on my phone - my touchscreen works flawlessly - just when trying to do changes to folder names, the darn save button on the screen doesnt work so I cant add folders or change anything at all.

Can anyone help??

P.S. I tried a wipe and reinstall a few months ago - same problem even with fresh install and no 3rd party apps.
    08-12-09 12:50 PM
    keep hitting the save button. eventually it will save it. Mine has been doing it all day when i change the folder icon. was getting fustrated but kept clicking save and finally it worked.
    08-12-09 01:02 PM
    Wish that worked - nothing. Jut sat with the phone for 20 minutes trying it. Did a battery pull, tried again, nothing..
    08-12-09 01:56 PM
    Flip the phone into landscape and go from there, see if that works.
    08-12-09 01:58 PM
    Usually landscape will work but it's still annoying that it doesn't work in portrait. Thought it was just my storm but then I tried it on 2 other storms and get the same result.
    08-12-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD