Anyone else having a problem authorizing their computer in Rhapsody? I re-Installed twice and it absolutely will not do it and it is frustrating me. Because I can't do this...I can't authorize my Storm. I can login through Rhapsody and put songs in the plalist for the desktop but because it won't authorize I am stuck.
    11-29-08 07:50 AM
    Anyone else having a problem authorizing their computer in Rhapsody? I re-Installed twice and it absolutely will not do it and it is frustrating me. Because I can't do this...I can't authorize my Storm. I can login through Rhapsody and put songs in the plalist for the desktop but because it won't authorize I am stuck.
    I had the same problem, was very frustrating. Here is the solution!

Turn off Mass Storage Mode before connecting and starting Rhapsody. Options -> Memory -> Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected (No or Prompt).
    The suggestion by kuroshio fixed my problem!

This should be in the sticky tips I think.
    11-29-08 08:32 AM
    The sad thing is...all of that was set like that. I don't get it...even when i try and authorize the computer it fails so quick that it feels like it is not connected to the internet.

The phone doesn't even have the option to authorize....this really stinks.
    11-30-08 04:54 AM
    The sad thing is...all of that was set like that. I don't get it...even when i try and authorize the computer it fails so quick that it feels like it is not connected to the internet.

The phone doesn't even have the option to authorize....this really stinks.
    I can't authorize my computer either but the 9530 authorizes just fine. I am using the verizon/rhapsody client on my computer. you can download it from

verizonwireless.com/music
    11-30-08 07:48 AM
    Ya I am using the Rhapsody that was on the disk that came wih the phone....just pissing me off.
    11-30-08 12:18 PM
    Ya I am using the Rhapsody that was on the disk that came wih the phone....just pissing me off.
    What does your device look like in the left hand "sources" column, and what is it called? It should look like a cell phone and be named 9350. Is MTP mode on in the memory settings on your storm?
    11-30-08 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD